St. Edward School is a unique Christian community dedicated to fostering spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth of its members regardless of race, creed, or color. This is achieved through a spirit of dedication, freedom, and love that is based on the Gospel message. The faculty and staff believe parents are the primary educators of their children and that they work with parents as partners having common purposes and motivated by common ideals. St. Edward School fosters the religious formation of its students in light of the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church.
Faculty and staff strive to instill a love of learning, an appreciation of God’s world, respect for life, a commitment to stewardship and service, and a true respect for the uniqueness of each individual.
Our School Objectives
St. Edward School strives:
(1) to promote the growth of Catholic valules and moral attitudes.
(2) to emphasize the importance of prayer in the lives of students.
(3) to provide an atmosphere that will encourage and challenge students.
(4) to experience a sense of achievement in academics.
(5) to privide a flexible curriculum that will accomodate individual needs.
(6) to provide opportunities that will develop cooperative learning skills.
- Mary Grable, Head Teacher
- Teresa Hargett, Cafeteria Manager
- Kim Jedlicki, School/Church Secretary
- Jordin Tolle, Business Manager
- Amanda Aubrey, Faculty
- Denise Marshall, Faculty
- Pam McCauley, Faculty
- Mark Hatmaker, Faculty
- Adriana Haas, Faculty
- Gaye Noble, Pre-School Teacher
- Brandi Wilson, Pre-School Aide
- Carol Hyatt, Librarian/Barton/Music
- Nicolette Mallory, Art Teacher
- Resa Hersel, Technology Coordinator, Social Media, Websites
Office phone: 859-234-2731
Email Contact: [email protected]
**Local Wellness Policy Being Implemented January 2023: This new law mandates goals for nutrition education, physical activity, and other school based activities. It also mandates the designation of a responsible person for ensuring the new Wellness Policy Guidelines are met. To read more about this new Wellness plan, CLICK HERE to access the PDF.
**Catholic Schools Week—January 29th –Feb. 4th.
-Feb. 2nd -Thursday—Celebrate BEEing God’s Masterpiece and Wear Black/Yellow/White.
-Feb. 3rd —Friday—Celebrate St. Edward School—Wear P.E. Shirt or any other article of clothing with St. Edward on it.
**Mid-term ends Feb. 3rd with mid-term reports going home Feb. 9th.
-For more detailed announcements:
There are no upcoming scheduled events.