St. Edward School is a unique Christian community dedicated to fostering spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth of its members regardless of race, creed, or color. This is achieved through a spirit of dedication, freedom, and love that is based on the Gospel message. The faculty and staff believe parents are the primary educators of their children and that they work with parents as partners having common purposes and motivated by common ideals. St. Edward School fosters the religious formation of its students in light of the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church.
Faculty and staff strive to instill a love of learning, an appreciation of God’s world, respect for life, a commitment to stewardship and service, and a true respect for the uniqueness of each individual.
Our School Objectives
St. Edward School strives:
(1) to promote the growth of Catholic valules and moral attitudes.
(2) to emphasize the importance of prayer in the lives of students.
(3) to provide an atmosphere that will encourage and challenge students.
(4) to experience a sense of achievement in academics.
(5) to privide a flexible curriculum that will accomodate individual needs.
(6) to provide opportunities that will develop cooperative learning skills.
- Mary Grable, Head Teacher
- Teresa Hargett, Cafeteria Manager
- Kim Jedlicki, School/Church Secretary
- Jordin Tolle, Business Manager
- Amanda Aubrey, Faculty
- Denise Marshall, Faculty
- Pam McCauley, Faculty
- Mark Hatmaker, Faculty
- Adriana Haas, Faculty
- Gaye Noble, Pre-School Teacher
- Brandi Wilson, Pre-School Aide
- Carol Hyatt, Librarian/Barton/Music
- Nicolette Mallory, Art Teacher
- Resa Hersel, Technology Coordinator, Social Media, Websites
Office phone: 859-234-2731
Email Contact: [email protected]
**December tuition will soon be due.
**Parents, click HERE for the information for ordering scrip cards from Raise Right, for our school fundraiser. These two pages will be sent home on Monday as well as be an insert in the church bulletin this weekend. Thanks for supporting our school.
**Dec. 3, 9am-5pm: Christmas Bazaar in the School Cafeteria. There will be crafters from our Parish and School who will be participating. We will have Holiday Themed Baskets to be raffled off. Lunch items will be available for purchase. Please come, enjoy, and get some Christmas shopping done! If you would like to be a vendor, please contact the Church Office.
-For more detailed announcements:
There are no upcoming scheduled events.