St. Edward School is a unique Christian community dedicated to fostering spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth of its members regardless of race, creed, or color. This is achieved through a spirit of dedication, freedom, and love that is based on the Gospel message. The faculty and staff believe parents are the primary educators of their children and that they work with parents as partners having common purposes and motivated by common ideals. St. Edward School fosters the religious formation of its students in light of the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church.
Faculty and staff strive to instill a love of learning, an appreciation of God’s world, respect for life, a commitment to stewardship and service, and a true respect for the uniqueness of each individual.
Our School Objectives
St. Edward School strives:
(1) to promote the growth of Catholic valules and moral attitudes.
(2) to emphasize the importance of prayer in the lives of students.
(3) to provide an atmosphere that will encourage and challenge students.
(4) to experience a sense of achievement in academics.
(5) to privide a flexible curriculum that will accomodate individual needs.
(6) to provide opportunities that will develop cooperative learning skills.
- Mary Grable, Head Teacher
- Teresa Hargett, Cafeteria Manager
- Kim Jedlicki, School/Church Secretary
- Jordin Tolle, Business Manager
- Amanda Aubrey, Faculty
- Denise Marshall, Faculty
- Pam McCauley, Faculty
- Mark Hatmaker, Faculty
- Adriana Haas, Faculty
- Gaye Noble, Pre-School Teacher
- Brandi Wilson, Pre-School Aide
- Carol Hyatt, Librarian/Barton/Music
- Nicolette Mallory, Art Teacher
- Resa Hersel, Technology Coordinator, Social Media, Websites
Office phone: 859-234-2731
Email Contact: [email protected]
**This message is from Fr. Niby regarding a scam email you may receive. "Parishioners and school families: Some of you may get a scam email that appears to be from me, like the email shown below. Please be aware that I DID NOT send an email out asking for money or gift cards. If you want to support the parish/school, please contact the parish office directly. Please do not be scammed and be vigilant. Thanks, Fr. Niby"
So again, Fr Niby DID NOT send out an email asking for money or gift cards so please do not respond to the email, mark it as spam in your email account so you won't get any more like it and delete it. Thanks!
March 31st: Fish Fry (The 31st is our last fish fry)
-Lunch is 11:00am-1:00pm
-Dinner is 5:00pm- 7:00pm.
**Click HERE for lunch menu and prices.
**To sign up to work a fish fry for your volunteer hours:
**Open your cell phone camera and point it at the QR code. A link will appear on your screen. Click on it to go to the sign up site for work times for the fish fry.
**The Lenten food drive is underway. Students are asked to bring in one of these items for each week.
Week of 3/27: Canned meat (protein) i.e. tuna, salmon, vienna sausages, peanut butter, etc.
Week of 4/3: Crackers of any variety
**We began our butter braid sales Monday, March 13th. The sale ends March 29th. Delivery will be Monday, April 3rd, the week before Easter.
**Beginning March 20th, we will administer the ARK (Assessment of Religious Knowledge) which the Diocese requires us to administer. The testing will go on through the next week. Mrs. Haas will adminster the test during Religion class.
**Let's get signed up for our upcoming Church Directory photo sessions! Portrait appointments will be happening April 4th & 5th from 2 pm - 8:30 pm in the School Cafeteria. Families that sit for a portrait will receive a FREE 8 x 10 photo and a Church Directory! Use the link below to set up your appointment or call the church office Wednesday - Friday 8 am - Noon.
-For more detailed announcements:
-To see our current events page with videos and pictures, click here:
- Mar 27 2023 8:00 am - Canned Meat Week
- Mar 27 2023 8:15 am - Begin ARK Testing
- Mar 28 2023 8:00 am - Canned Meat Week