St. Edward School is a unique Christian community dedicated to fostering spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth of its members regardless of race, creed, or color. This is achieved through a spirit of dedication, freedom, and love that is based on the Gospel message. The faculty and staff believe parents are the primary educators of their children and that they work with parents as partners having common purposes and motivated by common ideals. St. Edward School fosters the religious formation of its students in light of the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church.
Faculty and staff strive to instill a love of learning, an appreciation of God’s world, respect for life, a commitment to stewardship and service, and a true respect for the uniqueness of each individual.
Our School Objectives
St. Edward School strives:
(1) to promote the growth of Catholic valules and moral attitudes.
(2) to emphasize the importance of prayer in the lives of students.
(3) to provide an atmosphere that will encourage and challenge students.
(4) to experience a sense of achievement in academics.
(5) to privide a flexible curriculum that will accomodate individual needs.
(6) to provide opportunities that will develop cooperative learning skills.
- Mary Grable, Head Teacher
- Teresa Hargett, Cafeteria Manager
- Chrissy Bezold, Business Manager
- Carol Hyatt, School/Church Secretary/Barton Room
- Amanda Aubrey, Faculty
- Denise Marshall, Faculty
- Pam McCauley, Faculty
- Mark Hatmaker, Faculty
- Adriana Haas, Faculty
- Gaye Noble, Pre-School Teacher
- Brandi Wilson, Pre-School Aide
- Nicolette Mallory, Art Teacher
- Resa Hersel, Tech Coordinator, Library, Social Media, Websites
Upcoming dates/events for St Edward School:
(2) December 20th-last day of school before Christmas break begins.
(3)December 21st—DQ night. 5– 8 p.m. Students encouraged to participate.
-Just a reminder that there are two programs which provide much needed funds for our School at no additional cost to each of us. Box Tops for Education and Snappy Tomato pizza give us $$$ back for purchases we make every day.
-Please note: Due to Mass on Wed, Thurs. and Fri. there is no one in the school office during that time. If you need to speak to someone, please email or call before or after 9:15—10:15.
-Food Bank Donations: The Food Bank request for December is canned/boxed potatoes. Thank you for your generosity and support of our local food bank.